Take the opportunity to explore Brigg and all it has to offer during your stay.
Brigg Town is definitely one of the best towns for independent shopping and has a fantastic farmers’ markets, on the fourth Saturday of every month in addition to the traditional market which takes place every Thursday. The snug “courts” and “yards” have the most unusual shops. From finding those special one-off pieces to wedding attire Brigg has it all. With lots of places to stay and eat Brigg really is the quintessential market town.
You can explore the River Ancholme and the rest of the Ancholme Valley by following the Ancholme Valley Way. The path takes you from Brigg all the way to South Ferriby (10 miles) . You can enjoy the path either by foot or cycle (the cycle path is still under construction from Broughton to South Ferriby) and is the perfect way to enjoy the riverbank’s beautiful wildlife and diverse landscape.
Things to do
- Numerous traditional pubs in Brigg, great for that traditional ‘crawl’. We recommend starting at the Black Bull for a traditional pint or for the Cocktail experience try The Vault
- Many restaurants & takeaways close by including the China Royal a few steps away and Yellowbelly Pizza. Several pub eateries and Indian restaurants also.
- Farmers Market every Thursday and fourth Saturday of the month
- The Pink Pig for ‘Fun Farm Food’ is just a short drive away. A great experience for children.
- Normanby Hall Country Park an idyllic estate set in the heart of North Lincolnshire with Go Ape, Farming Museum and historical woodland and gardens
- Golfers will already be aware of the award winning 27 hole Forest Pines Golf Course as well as Elsham Hall Golf Club a premier course in Lincolnshire
- Walks. You can explore the River Ancholme and the rest of the Ancholme Valley by following the Ancholme Valley Way. The path takes you from Brigg all the way to South Ferriby (10 miles) . You can enjoy the path either by foot or cycle and is the perfect way to enjoy the riverbank’s beautiful wildlife and diverse landscape.
- For a wider range of Northern Lincolnshire Attractions click here
How to find The White Hart
Directions & Parking
The address of The White Hart is:
57-58 Bridge St, Brigg, DN20 8NS
The White Hart signage is visible from Bridge Street. Gated access via the archway leads to a private car park offering space for 12 cars (the code will be provided ahead of arrival).
Further parking is available nearby and within walking distance
- Pay & Display: The Angel Car Park, DN20 8LD
- Pay & Display: Old Courts Road, DN20 8JD
- Also close to Tesco, B&M and the local shops on Wrawby Street